Recipe: Basic Pasta Dish
Basic Pasta Dish
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Make a well in the flour, add the slightly beaten egg, and mix. Mixture should form a stiff dough. If needed, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons water.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- With a pasta machine or by hand roll dough out to desired thinness.
- Use machine or knife to cut into strips of desired width.
Nutritional Information Per Serving–
- Carbohydrate- 18 g
- Sugar-.165 g
- Ca-18.6 mg
- Fe-1.75 mg
- Mg- 9.5 mg
- Na- 67 mg
- Cholesterol- 75
- Calories- 160