Gala / Marketing Intern – New York, NY
Gala / Marketing Intern (New York, NY)
Reports to: Director of Operations
HealthCorps is a national 501 (c)(3) corporation that gives teens tools to improve physical and mental health so they can learn to live more productive and happier lives. HealthCorps students exercise more, eat better and practice positive thought. Founded in 2003 by Dr. Mehmet Oz, HealthCorps’ mission is to unleash the power of America’s youth so they can live productive lives. Its vision is to impact 20% of all high school students nationwide in order to reduce the footprint of obesity on the next generation. Each day, HealthCorps shapes the lives of the current generation of students.
Overview of Gala/Marketing Intern
HealthCorps, Inc., is currently seeking a Gala/Marketing. Key responsibilities include: Assisting in the coordination for the 2018 Annual Gala/Marketing projects.
Primary responsibilities of Gala/Marketing Intern
- Contact Venues: Catering, Hotels, Sponsors.
- Maintain event coordination reporting on SharePoint.
- Update contacts/venues addresses in Salesforce.
- Assist with coordination of Gala Auctions Items.
- Provide weekly Gala reports, as appropriate to Event Director and Director of Operations.
- Update master list tracking spreadsheet on daily basis inputting and tracking for the Gala.
- Responsible for compiling thank you letters as donations arrive.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned.
- Create graphics (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) for upcoming projects as assigned.
- Assist Social Media Coordinator to create/edit graphics for social media.
- One year of experience in event planning, logistics and Marketing.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and Power Point at intermediate to expert level.
- Have your own laptop with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Great business writing skills.
- Extremely analytical and organized.
- Excellent administrative and record-keeping skills.