Companies Who Make a Difference at HealthCorps
HealthCorps has some unique sponsors and partners (http://healthcorps.org/who-we-are/our-partners/). We also receive product donations for events and in-class nutrition opportunities from a long list of food companies including:
- Artisinal Kitchen, home to beautiful and healthy gift baskets, grains, jams and coffees
- Beanitos, known for their bean-based healthier baked chips
- Crispy Green, makers of healthy freeze-dried fruit and vegetable snacks
- Fabe’s Bakeries, home to baked goods sweetened with fruits, vegetables and grains
- Food Should Taste Good, home to baked chips and crackers
- Gnu Foods, home to delicious, high fiber nutrition bars
- Granola Gourmet, home to healthy energy bars
- Health Warrior, home to chia bars and seeds
- Kashi, who has provided significant financial support, as well as product support. Kashi’s extensive roster of foods includes cereals, nutrition bars, frozen entrees, frozen waffles and more.
- Kind, makers of the KIND Bars and healthy snacks.
- LaraBar, makers of LaraBar, Uber LaraBar and Jocolat.
- NibMor Chocolate, makers of vegan chocolate bars and cocoa.
- Peanut butter & Co, home of peanut butter spreads and nut snacks.
- Pop Chips, home to low fat, baked chips
- Pirate’s Booty, home to natural, baked snacks
- Somersault Snacks, home to snacks high in protein, fiber and the “good fat.”
- Two Degrees, home to gluten-free vegan bars