Want something spicy and healthy?
This simple chili beef kebab recipe uses a tasty combination of chili-spiced marinade and fresh green onions.
For more recipes , visit our blog!
By Courtesy of Atkins
- 2 lbs Beef Top Sirloin (Trimmed to 1/8" Fat, Choice Grade)
- 2 tbsps Canola Vegetable Oil
- 3 tsps Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Red or Cayenne Pepper
- 8 medium (4-1/8" long) Scallions or Spring Onions
- 2 tbsps Parsley
1. Combine oil, garlic, chili powder, salt and red pepper in a bowl. Add beef and green onions; toss to coat. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Fifteen minutes before grilling, soak bamboo skewers in water, if using, and prepare a medium heat grill.
3. Alternately thread beef and green onion pieces on skewers. Grill kebabs 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until desired doneness. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 212| Total Fat: 12.3 grams